Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Review: Guardian nipple tape



Very quick review here!!

These stick on the skin quite well--can last over 12 hours with minimum to modern sweating.

The material is...hard. Although it does feel comfortable on the skin, I find it hard to smooth the edges out; usually once I stick it on,  there will be rough edges because the material isn't super flexible or soft. But if you are super gentle and careful when sticking it on, then it should be fine (I think).

As for the color, when I wore white this one time to test them out,  I could see  them. I was able to make out the shape of the tape, and since the edges weren't smooth, it made it even more obvious I wasn't wearing a bra and that I have nipple tape on.

However when I wore these with my black and white stripped (tight) tank top, no one noticed a thing.

What I like:

  • Cheap (I bought it at Guardian for less than Rm 10, and there are 4 pairs in a package!)
  • Easy to use 
  • Sweat proof (Not sure about water proof lol...)
  • Long lasting
  • The color is matte (Unlike the ones from Cotton On--satin and shiny)
  • Comfortable on the skin

What I don't like:
  • Material isn't...flexible/easy to smooth out

Rate: 4.5/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment