Saturday, March 7, 2015

Review: Schwarzkopf daily treatment spray

My hair was super dry (ends) and had an unbearable amounts of split ends. I really didn't want to chop my hair off and so I decided to give this spray a try



This spray did not repair my hair. 
I have been using this spray for almost 3 months now (twice a day, when I get out of the shower and in the mornings) and the condition of my hair stayed more or less the same. 

This spray did not cure split ends lol and the ends continued to be dry. 

What I like about this spray:
  • Smells really good so after using it your hair will smell good
  • Can untangle hair (If my hair is tangled up I'll spray it and the process of brushing my hair becomes so much easier)
What I don't like about this spray:
  • My hair didn't get any healthier and I purchased the spray in hopes that it will repair my hair, so this is a disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment