Wednesday, February 5, 2014

UPDATE : Review: Elianto Miracle Multiplex BB Cream #02 Natural

http://to-flawless.blogspot.com/2013/12/review-elianto-miracle-multiplex-bb.html  <-This is my original post (with pictures and reasons why I had immensely disliked it)

Alright, time for an update!  I have started to use Elianto BB cream again recently (for about a week now) and for some reason, this time it just worked(better than before).

I'd apply it after around 10 minutes of washing my face in the morning. Specifically, I apply it around 6:50 am and get to school at 7:30 am. This is because this BB cream needs time to set on your skin so that it can adjust itself to a tone that's a bit darker.

As I've mentioned before, even after it sets it still looks too light. It still does but now it's more bearable :P
It doesn't mattify my skin and rather makes my skin produce more oil. I still need to blog after 40 minutes of applying this on.

I would say people with lighter complexion would be a better fit for this BB cream. If you know you are quite dark, or at least a bit tanned on your face, don't bother with this. Even blending it out to your neck won't help.

Make sure your face is moisturised if you are going to to wear this BB cream! This is because if your skin isn't moisturised and has got pimple/acne, this product will cause the skin around your pimple/acne area to have tiny bits of dry patches and it'll look obvious(and gross) that you are wearing make up. I noticed only if I've moisturised my skin, then there won't be any dry patches around my pimple area.

This is what I do in the morning:
Cleanse
Eat breakfast
Moisturise and wait for 1 minute or 2
Apply this BB cream

If you moisturise your face before the use of this, it'll glide on the skin more smoothly.

I tried to mix this with my moisturiser, it doesn't work....but maybe it's just my moisturiser?

The best way (from my experience) to apply this BB cream is to dot it (or pat it) all over your face and then blend it out with your fingers. Brushes just don't work. So make sure you dot it or pat it on in very thinly or this product will not be able to blend very well, you have to do the work and spread it around. If you need more coverage then go back to that area and pat on some more product.
(This product shouldn't be layered, it gets very thick with only 2 layers)

I like it a lot better now! I realized it does make a difference on my skin. My skin is a bit red around my lower jawline and after applying 1 layer of this BB cream, the redness will be diminished. If I have some 'little bumps' on my skin (little bumps are clogged pores, not pimples), I'd gently pad on a thin layer only on that specific area and those 'little bumps' will be so much less visible! YAY.
(you will still be able to see those little bumps, but not as much as before since the redness will be erased.)

HOWEVER. This is not good with covering acne scars! I scratched some spots days ago and it bled, now the spot has a scar and I tried to use this to cover it, but the scar couldn't be covered since its color was too dark for the BB cream.

Also this BB cream (on my skin, at least) doesn't make me break out--in new areas. For example if you had one pimple and you use this BB cream, you won't grow out a second pimple however it might make that one pimple get more irritated and get slight more red. This is what happened to me :( Once I used makeup remover to remove the BB cream, that's when I see a few of my pimples (not little bumps) has gotten more angry looking.

After 8 hours(no sweating, no work out or whatever, in AC room only) the BB cream still looks fine, just as 8 hours before. I don't see it 'sliding' off my face or anything. However, I do blot my face throughout the day (about 2-4 times).
BUT.
If you are going to wear this on a very hot day and sweat...you should just not wear this at all because it melts and will get very ugly. Don't even wear this to a work out.

I don't use any powder with this BB cream (as I've mentioned in my previous review, this BB cream just doesn't work with a powder--any powder--because it gets cakey easily).

Overall, I believe this product would have the best result on people who's got very few 'little bumps' on the skin or almost flawless skin with only freckles/redness that needs to be covered. If you have pimples/acne, this will not be good for you!

What I like:
  • Lightweight
  • Covers redness
  • Can reduce the sight of freckles (but won't be able to completely cover freckles)
  • Doesn't smell
  • Long-lasting as long as you don't touch your face
  • SPF 25
  • Good storage (I bought this almost a year ago and it still works!)
What I don't like
  • Isn't matte on my face (oily skin type)
  • Only 1 shade available, the other one is for whitening (this one is meant for oily skin), too light for me
  • Doesn't reduce or control shine
  • Gets cakey/thick easily
Rate:2/5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment