Saturday, May 24, 2014

Review: In2It Liquid Eyeliner






Excuse my disgusting skin...I blame it on the camera I had no idea my skin looked like that?! Anywhoo, this pic is just to show you how thin the line can get!


I've had a pretty bad experience with one of the In2It pencil liner before and was very hesitant to purchase another of their product. After 15 minutes of testing them in Guardian on my hands, I decided to get this one.

This leaves a glossy finish, not matte. Not super glossy actually. What I mean is that...you know how gel eyeliner is matte right? The end result of this is just a tiny bit more shinier than the gel liner, nothing crazy, it won't even reflect lights nor will you be able to tell it has a 'glossy' finish :P

The brush is super easy to use and I love how thin the tip is so you can really get that precise line or wing.

This one is quite long-lasting! At least 7 hours, I'd say. 


Here is a pic of the eye liner after 7 hours of dancing and photo-taking:
 the wing is still very nice, not smudged at all. 


For me, because of my oily lids, the eyeliner on the corner of my eyes just...disappeared hahah
This is pretty good still, overall 95% of it stayed!

Is this waterproof? Mmm, maybe it's just really sweat-proof.
I went in the shower with the eyeliner on just to test it out. The eyeliner didn't move at first but then after a minute or so it just started to come off. Not in a melting manner--it becomes black dusts/dirt on your eyelids.
I'm pretty sure if you were wearing this in the rain this wouldn't budge that much!

What I like:

  • Long-lasting!
  • Nice applicator
  • Affordable (bought it at Guardian at Rm 20)
  • Smudge proof
  • Some what water proof
  • Quick dry (10-15 seconds)
What I don't like:
  • Nothing is bad about it haha
Rate: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment