Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Review: Bausch & Lomb contacts (Monthly)


I got the monthly ones.

Love this! 
  1. I have dry eyes and these are comfortable enough. I still feel dryness from time to time but it is nothing a few drops of eye drops can't cure.
  2. I usually try to take my contacts out after having them on for 7-8 hours, but, these can be worn for 12 hours if really necessary, and it doesn't dry out my eyes. There have been a few times where I've worn these for 12.5 hours without using a single drop of eye drop! Pretty good, I'd say.
  3. GOOD QUALITY





And they are still fine! No rips at all

For those of you who are super clumsy or rough, it's fine, I'm sure these contacts can take it ;)

Travel friendly design!!


BTW the color of these contacts is just clear, not even tinted.



No comments:

Post a Comment