Thursday, September 25, 2014

Review: Blincon CC Natural (choco)


Package 

Diameter 14.2mm

Pattern is exactly as the packaging says!

It took me a lot of courage to purchase these contacts! Because my eyes aren't that big,  I was worried I would look animated/fake in 14.2mm circle lens. 

As for the color, the saleswoman recommended me Choco because she said it will look the most natural. Even black will look unnatural and I know this from my own experience as well. 

The design may look extreme to some of you, but it's not. Here are some pics!



SUPER natural right?? 

Without flash, natural daylight 

Without contacts 
My eyes look much less welcoming haha and much more tired

With flash


These contacts last for a month. 

They are very easy to put on(unlike my clear colored contacts) and easy to take off--a quick pinch would do. I think this is because colored contacts have more layers than clear contacts, and so because they aren't that thin, they are easier to grasp. 

I have dry eyes; The first time I'd worn them, I had them on for around...roughly 12 hours and my eyes were totally fine, no dryness/itchiness at all. But most of the time now they tend to hurt a bit and I have to constantly use eyedrops. I suspect this is because I hadn't washed/cleaned them enough before use...

If you feel like they are too big (diameter) for your taste but you love the color, you could try FreshLook Dailies. FreshLook Dailies are contacts that only can be used once (unless you choose to re-use them?) and they are very very natural as well. The diameter of them is 13.8mm.

Review here: http://to-flawless.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-freshlook-illuminate-dailies.html

Here's another review on another type of Blincon lenses (colored lenses)
http://to-flawless.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-blincon-elegance-crystal-grey.html

Overall, I'm enjoying these lenses!

What I like:
  1. Color is super natural
  2. Easy to put on and take off
  3. Not easily ripped
  4. Comfortable if cleaned well 
What I don't like:
  1. ....uncomfortable at times? But I'm willing to say this might be my fault so nevermind
  2. My eyes get red (a tiny bit) no matter how long or how short I have them on for, this could mean that the material is not very good because my eyes don't get red with my clear contacts :P

Rate:
4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment