Saturday, December 7, 2013

Review: Biore Cleansing strips Pore Back

Biore Cleansing strips!
At first I was going to purchase Skin Food pore strips but they are more costly (more trustworthy) and I have heard good things about Biore cleansing strips so I got them instead.

There's another type of Biore cleansing strips in which the strips are black so you can see the...excess dirt that's stripped off better on the strips but I got the white ones instead because it's cheaper than the black strips haha.

The white strips are sold in 10 per pack and black ones only 5 per pack but they are both the same price.


This works so well!! I use this right after I come out of the shower so that my pores are open and so the dirt can be get rid off much better. 

You wet the nose area first (when you come out of the shower your face should be wet anyway) and then just press the strip to the skin, it should be a perfect fit because this design is very well done. Once the strip is hardened, that's when you peel it off. Make sure You don't have it on for too long though and peel it off as soon as its hardened or else it'll be very very painful to peel off. 

I don't recommend using this every single day as it can really enlarge your natural pore size due to the constant peeling...if you have lots of blackheads, one strip isn't going to take it all of at once but it will take loooots of it off. You need time, do it 2-4 times a week depending on your condition.



What I like:
It really works
Cheap
Easy to use

What I don't like:
If you leave it on more then 15 minutes, like the instruction says, it'll be really really painful to peel off

Note: Make sure you use toner to close up those enlarged pores after the use of these strips!! 

Rate: 4.5/5  (only because it doesn't get rid of everythinggg completely haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment