Saturday, December 7, 2013

Review: Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip balm with pomegranate oil


Lip Balm!!!
Everyone needs a lip balm to keep our lips from getting chapped, and to everyone who hates water, lip balm is a great way to avoid chapped lips. 

I was very happy with Beeswax Lip Balm, it is so amazing, I would apply it every night before bed and I'd wake up with smooth lips. However the original version is colourless and this time I purchased one with color.

*the color of the lip balm below isn't edited




Before

 After

As you can see, there's only a slight difference. If you have naturally pink lips, this would be perferct for you! But for someone with...unattractive lip color like me, this lip balm can only do so much to enhance haha. 

I bought this at Sephora, I forgot the price but I believe the price at a Burt's Bees store is cheaper. So, go there instead :P

What I like:
  • Moisturising
  • Tinted color


What I don't like:
  • Color isn't enough for me :P
  • It has this taste which I don't like...the original one has no taste so when I eat food, I won't need to wipe it off, but for this, I'd have to wipe it off
  • Can't wear it at night before I go to bed because it has color. The product claims it's 100% natural but I'm not sure if the color is natural sooo....


rate: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, you have beautiful lips! I love Burt Bee Beeswax Lip Balm too! As far as I know the price in Sephora and Burt Bee store is the same. And if you are a Burt Bee's member you get discount automatically. And if you buy in Sephora, you get to collect point with your White Card :)

    ReplyDelete