Saturday, December 7, 2013

Review: Elianto Miracle Multiplex BB Cream #02 Natural

Elianto is a Korean brand.

For this product, it claims to....
"Elianto Miracle BB cream functions as a make up base, foundation, moisturiser and sun protection. Enriched with lavender extracts, it effectively controls seburn production, while maintaining your skin's moisture level. It gives natural coverage and also protects against harmful rays from the sun. "

I bought this at a bargain price of...Rm 29 I believe. The original price is Rm 42.

This was my only option because the other BB cream in store was Miracle White Multiplex BB Cream 02 and that isn't suitable for people with acne(so I was told by the retailer).

The retailer told me this BB cream will not clog my pores and is perfectly fine to put on top of my acne and it will flawlessly cover the redness. She said even though they only have one shade it doesn't matter because once it sets, it'll automatically adjust its color by itself to suit your natural skin tone. Also, apparently if you use it daily, all over your face, this should last for about 3 months.




However I won't be using this for 3 months straight...in fact I won't be using this at all :(

The color doesn't suit me even though the retailer said it'll suit everyone...
It has a pinkish tone (more pinkish in real life than in the photos) and once you put it on you look 1-2 shades lighter and even if it sets, you still look lighter than the rest of your body.

The retailer said its best not to put any powder over this product becuase it'll get cakey easily. It is true! I have tried to use powder to set and bronzer and the product just cakes up.
It doesn't cover any of my redness completely.
I get oily after only 40 minutes and need to blot my face already, isn't this product suppose to be 'shine-control' and meant for oily skin?
If you put 2 layers of this product for more coverage, it'll cause your skin to product more oil...and it'll also take longer for this product to set so you will look pale for a short while...*sigh*

What I like:
SPF 25+

What I don't like:
Too pink under-toned for me
Doesn't control shine like it claims
My skin feels oily with it on
Can't layer it up for more coverage (Gets cakey easily)
Doesn't cover up anything, even the tiny tiny blemishes

Rate: 1/5
sorry :/

xxx

UPDATE: (more in-depth)
http://to-flawless.blogspot.com/2014/02/renew-review-elianto-miracle-multiplex.html




No comments:

Post a Comment