Saturday, December 7, 2013

Review: St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

It claims to "Prevents blackheads & Minimizes pores"



I use this to exfoliate my face about 4-5 times a week (you can use it daily if you want to, that's what it says on the packaging) hoping to reduce my blackhead/acne and minimize pores.

I don't see any improvements, I still have blackheads and the size of my pores didn't minimize and I've been using this to exfoliate my face for over 8 months now. 

Although the result is such a disappointment, the quality of this scrub is great! 


What I like:
  • 100% Natural 
  • Gentle to the skin 
  • Does not overly strip off the natural oils on my face (Oil/Combination)
  • Smells good
  • Good product to exfoliate skin with (you can use it on other parts of body too ((legs, arms, back)), to prevent ingrown hair or whatever after shaving) 
  • So cheap for its very good quality (product)
  • Good packaging, really firm, not made with cheap materials. 
What I don't like:
  • Does not prevent blackhead/acne
  • Does not cure blackhead/acne
  • Does not minimize pores

Rate: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment