Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Review: Biore Cleansing Oil


My waterproof mascaras are always the worst--I need a good makeup remover or else it'll just stay on my eyelashes and won't come off.

I've tried makeup remover from Sephora, Aupres, Bobbi Brown, The Body Shop, Silky Girl and Biore makeup up remover happened to be on discount the day I went shopping and therefore I purchased it.

My current Mascara (Maybelline the Magnum Cat Eyes Waterproof) is crazy waterproof and extremely hard to get off. Biore cleansing oil, as a drugstore brand, does a wonderful job. I only need 2-4 drops to get rid of my mascara on each eye completely, it doesn't even take up the entire cotton wipe (cotton wipe from The Body Shop).

This is a oil-based makeup remover so those of you with eyelash extensions should stay away from it.
This is colourless, not pink.

This product claims:

  • No greasy or sticky feeling on skin after use
  • does not clog pores
  • Gentle and mild on skin
  • Refreshing fragrance
My thoughts on those list above:
Note: I have oily skin
  • There's no sticky feeling on skin after use, however, I do feel slightly greasy as this is a oil-based makeup remover and it does leave a huge shine on my face after use. So I make sure I wipe my face with a wet towel after I remove my makeup with this to get rid off any left over makeup remover on my face
  • It doesn't clog pores...I think this is true because after weeks of using this my skin condition didn't get worse at all
  • It is gentle
  • Its scent isn't strong at all, so those of you who prefer a no-scent makeup remover still can purchase this
I bought this for around Rm 18 or Rm 20 at Guardian (with discount)

What I like:
  • Good quality for its price
  • Removes my most waterproof mascara fast (Bobbi Brown & Aupres make up remover are faster)
  • Doesn't clog pores
  • Good packaging
What I don't like:
  • Nothing...maybe just that you might feel a bit greasy after use but as long as you wipe your face with water afterwards, it'll be fine
Rate: 5/5 for a drugstore makeup remover :)

No comments:

Post a Comment