Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Review: Rouge Dior Lipstick (Nude 663 Guipure)


Pakage

(The camera washed out the color a bit...)


Bare lips
I dabbed it on
1 thin layer (I applied it on my upper lips only and smudged it)
Applied it the regular way, l layer (and the color is the exact same as the bullet!)

A good lip color can really change your appearance. 
This is my favorite shade to wear at the moment because it really helps to brighten up my face. I have yellow undertone and this is a pink shade that works well with yellow undertone: instead of making me appear dull, this color works pretty well with my complexion, it makes me appear more awake and my skin healthier  :)

I was hesitant to purchase a lipstick because I was afraid it would be drying up my lips throughout the day but I'm pleasantly surprised this one didn't do so! It's a good hydrating, pigmented lipstick.
I wore this to eat shabu-shabu and I was amazed after my meal, the color still lingered on my lips and faded only slightly.

This lipstick leaves a slight shine after use (as you can see in the picture) because it's hydrating. It doesn't contain any sparkles or glitter so I would say this color is...matte?

This is pricey for me though, the bullet of the lipstick is only about 2cm and the price is Rm 100 (Sephora). I hope I don't finish it too fast...and find a dupe soon hopefully :P

The packaging is really well done (obviously 'cause it's a high-end product haha)
What I like:
  • Good quality
  • Hydrating
  • Pigmented
  • Good packaging 
  • No taste (so you won't be getting any nasty lipstick flavour when you eat)
  • No smell
What I don't like:
  • ...nothing...maybe the bullet of the lipstick could be longer haha

Rate: 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment